Mansperger Patterson & McMullin, PLC is looking for an audit manager with strong organizational skills and attention to detail. We are a mid-sized growing Tempe firm with over 25 years of experience providing auditing, accounting, tax, and consulting services to a wide range of businesses and organizations throughout Arizona.
Our clients cover a broad range of industries and professions including manufacturing, healthcare, real estate, service, construction, aerospace, transportation, homeowners associations and benefit plans. We audit organizations with total assets from $1 million to $100 million and total employees from 100 to over 1000.
We have excellent staff continuity and very low turnover. Flexible atmosphere that balances family and quality of life. Great benefits including immediate vesting in our 401k plan, health insurance and paid Fridays off during the summer months.
As an Audit Manager, you may perform some or all of the following functions:
* Perform client audit, review and compilation engagements, including planning, performing and completing financial audits.
* Internal control -- Analyze and make recommendation for improvement * Observation of client inventory count.
* Evaluate depreciation methods and lives used in client fixed asset records.
* Write comments for management letters.
* Draft reports including footnotes. Preparing F/S and management reports.
* Prepare audit programs * Prepare budgets. * Increase your knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and financial statement presentation. * Research and analyze accounting and disclosure financial statements and audit related issues.
* Gain in depth knowledge of clients' businesses in order to expand your experience working with a diverse client base.
* Proactively interact with client management to gather information, resolve problems and provide recommendations for business and process improvement.
* Perform other consulting as assigned.
Requirements: * 4 years experience * CPA * Strong organizational skills and attention to detail * Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints. * Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.